B.P Poddar Hospital ophthalmology or eye treatment provides the best-established levels in visual and related facilities. In addition to innovative technologies and experience and compassion, the department strives to achieve the best outcomes. In hospitals in the city and beyond, the Agency offers specialist facilities for eye diseases and vision disabilities. Many eye threatening conditions may be healed, treated, or delayed the development of significant vision loss if identified early. If symptoms require a prior exam, children may undergo their first thorough eye test before they reach four. Every five years, 40-60, every two years and every 60 years, if vision difficulties do not occur, should be studied in people between 20 and 40. A daily inspection of the eyes by a trained eye care specialist is the most effective measure to avoid sight deprivation.
Ophthalmology is the medical division that examines eye disorders and pathology. An ophthalmologist is a medical ophthalmologist.
The Ophthalmology department at B.P Poddar Hospital is a professionally fitted clinic that allows patients of all ages to cope easily and affordably with eye issues. We use new facilities and an expert team of doctors to offer the latest solutions in the area of eye care to all our patients.
Eye-related disorders are discussed by the Department of Ophthalmology. The team provides intensive treatment and care for people of all ages for conditions such as glaucoma, cataract, macular degeneration due to age, diabetic retinopathy, etc. The staff delivers specialist guidance, reliable and early detection, and treats several eye disorders. The department is well-developed for maintenance, safety, reconstruction, and better vision for all aged patients and has extensive surgical and medical eye care. The professional team of ophthalmologists also provides the following high-quality programs pertaining to eye care:
- Routine eye checkup
- Cataract Surgery
- LASIK for spectacle removal
- Glaucoma screening
- Diabetic retinopathy screening
- Trauma care
Ophthalmological Department has been established to cater to the safety, maintenance, improvement, and rehabilitation of the vision of all age groups with a wide spectrum of medical and surgical eye care.
- The Department has the most modern instruments for diagnosis and microsurgery.
- Any person’s interests are the subject of B.P Poddar.
- In the event of facial changes, discomfort, a burst of light, new floats, wounds, and cries, etc. emergency attention is required.
- Diabetes patients are more vulnerable to many eye diseases, such as diabetic retinopathy, glaucoma, and cataract, and should be checked on the eye every year, or on the recommendation of their doctor.
- A cataract clouds the view through the mirror. It is the most common eye condition in the elderly and a significant cause of blindness and vision disability worldwide.