What are the risks of the Covid 19 vaccine?
NOTE: These adverse/side effects are MOSTLY MILD and will go away in one or two days. Consult your Doctor is any symptom persists.
Side effects that have been reported with the vaccine include:
Very Common (may affect more than 1 in 10 people)
* Tenderness, pain, warmth, redness, itching, swelling, or bruising where the injection is given
* Generally feeling unwell
* Feeling tired (fatigue)
* Chills or feeling feverish
* Feeling sick (nausea)
* Joint pain or muscle ache
Common (may affect up to 1 in 10 people)
* A lump at the injection site
* Being sick (vomiting)
* Flu-like symptoms, such as high temperature, sore throat, runny nose, cough and chills
Uncommon (may affect up to 1 in 100 people)
* Feeling dizzy
* Decreased appetite
* Abdominal pain
* Enlarged lymph nodes
* Excessive sweating, itchy skin or rash
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.