Steps to register for the Vaccination process:
- Open Aarogya Setu or Cowin.gov.in website.
- Enter your mobile number and click on the OTP (One Time Password). Enter the OTP received on your mobile number and click on the verify button.
- In Aarogya Setu app, go to the CoWin tab, and tap on the Vaccination tab. Tap on Proceed.
- Now, a registration page will appear where you will need to enter the photo ID type, number and your full name on it. You also need to enter the gender and age of the person. For example, you can use a Driving License, Aadhaar Card as photo ID proof.
- In front of the registered names’ account details you will see a column named “Action”. Below it, you will see a calendar icon, click on it to schedule an appointment.
- You will be taken to “Book Appointment for Vaccination” page. Now, enter details like State/UT, District, Block and Pincode. Once all these details are entered, click on the “Search” button.
- A list of vaccination centres will appear depending on your location. You can choose one of them and then see the vaccination dates available at these centres. If there are choices of slots and dates available, you can choose one at your convenience. You can also choose dates from the next week and then click on the “Book” option.
- An “Appointment Confirmation” page will open showing the details of the booking. You can either click on “Confirm” if the information is correct or click on “Back” to make some changes.
- In the end, an “Appointment Successful” page will appear showing all the details. You can download and save the confirmation of the vaccination details.