To address the greater number of skin, hair, and nail conditions, B.P Poddar presents new and more advanced approaches. A team of professionally qualified Dermatology specialists offers specialized counseling to cope with all sorts of dermatological conditions. Treatment is regularly carried out for daily skin disorders, including acne and eczema, skin allergies, and the hardest skin diseases. Certified dermatologists can have a wide variety of laser and beauty treatments to make patients feel and look the best.
- To ensure absolute, timely, courteous, diligent, and personalized treatment for all skin diseases.
- Reduce frequency, severity, and enhanced health status and efficiency of physical, social, and cosmetic morbidity.
- Enhance patient engagement and participation in healthcare and therapy management.
- Train and strengthen skin and STI specialists’ skills and expertise.
- Reduce to a minimal waiting period.
- Provides all facilities to internal and external patients in a convenient and customer-friendly atmosphere.
- Exercise the principles of organizational culture like collaboration and discipline in any job phase.
Cosmetic dermatology and dermatological operations in India have recently gained substantial prominence. The Dermatology Department performs all nuances in clinical dermatology and works with all forms of aesthetic therapies (e.g.botox, facial rejuvenation fillers, artificial skin, Glutathione treatments, Mesotherapy, and PRP for hair loss. We at B.P Poddar have the newest, current approaches for many previously challenging or hard to manage skin issues. Furthermore, we are a leader in introducing melanocyte transplantation to Eastern India (the new method for vitiligo surgery). The department is assisted by a team of professional advisors.
Dermatology is the skin and its diseases business, a unique medical and surgical specialty. The skin, scalp, hair, and nails are treated by a dermatologist. The dermatology department of B.P. Podder is responsible for normal and unusual skin, hair, nails, and mucous membrane issues. The Department of Dermatology has extensive inpatient care programs, including:
- Autoimmune diseases
- Blistering diseases
- Cutaneous lymphomas
- The genetic disease of the skin
- Granuloma annulare
- Hair loss
- Lupus erythematosus
- Non-melanoma skin cancer
- Oral Lichen Planus
- Oral mucous membrane disease
- Pigmentation disorders
- Pyoderma gangrenosum
- Skin cancers
- Skin infections
- Skin ulcers
- Sun sensitivity
- Vascular abnormalities
The department offers the best quality and highest quality dermatology and therapies for its patients. Blepharoplasty, liposuction, chemical peels, and face-lifts are some of the surgical treatments carried out by the dermatology team. Often used are skin biopsy, cryosurgery, prudent excision, wide local excision, topical chemotherapy, and many others. B.P Poddar also offers inpatients dermatological consultations to provide specialist advice and high-quality treatment to swift and scarless healing.