Closed Reduction & POP (U/L)
Closed reduction is a procedure in which a broken bone is set (reduced), without opening the skin. The broken bone is put in place and can be replenished together. It works best when the bone breaks are done as soon as possible. An orthopedic surgeon (bone doctor) or an experienced doctor can do a closed reduction.
A closed reduction may:
- Help your bone heal quickly and heal strongly
- Diminishing pain
- Enhance the likelihood of your extremity looking normal and you can use it when it heals
- Reduce the risk of bone infection
- Removal of skin tension and swelling reduction.
It is often a stressful operation. During the treatment, you will be given medication to avoid suffering. You will get:
- Local nerve block or anesthesia to adulterate the region (typically shot)
- Â A soothing but not sleeping sedative (normally supplied by the IV or intravenous line)
- General sleep anesthesia after the operation
- The provider can place the bone in the right location by pressing or dragging the bone until you get the pain reliever. That’s what momentum is called.
When the bone has been set:
- You get an x-ray to guarantee that the bone is in the proper position.
- The arm will be cast or splint to secure and hold in the right place the bone as it is healing.
How is it performed in B. P. Poddar?
The new advanced technology is required for Closed Reduction & POP (U / L) which is available at B.P Poddar Hospital, Kolkata, India. Our team of orthopedic surgeons is backed by advanced technologies, which conduct complicated, closed reduction, and POP (U / L). The costs for Closed Reduction & POP (U / L) in B.P Poddar Hospital are one of the lowest compared to other centers in Kolkata, India.